Type: Full Time - In Person
About the role and you:
You will be an agile and creative problem solver, someone who adores inspecting functional issues and identifying workable solutions. Quality is a personal value that you always uphold, and you can work just as well in a team and workshop environment, as solo, to complete projects.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be hands-on (literally) developing a comprehensive understanding and knowledge-base aka future expert and guru status. You will also conduct field testing on existing and newly developed products, and where possible, look to improve electronic design to evolve the product with the latest available technology.
Please apply if you have 3 or more years of professional experience in electronic hardware development covering:
- Circuit fundamentals; PCB design using specialist software such as Altium; interfacing with Li-ion smart battery system; determining signal integrity and firmware
- Your academic background would probably be a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Robotics Engineering
- You have a successful track record of PCB rework and projects that involved intricate soldering with hand tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the confidence to share vision and expertise
- Ideally you are familiar with Python and/or C and C++ for embedded development
- Also, highly desirable is someone with familiarity with ARM processors, real-time operating systems, and Ethernet protocol stack
Candidate must be eligible to work in the US
What’s in it for me?
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be part of something meaningful and will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact from day one. You will be part of a highly engaged team and company that simply love what they do – and believe that diverse and inclusive teams yield the best results.
The work will be conducted at our SRS office and workshop in Redmond, WA.
Pay: $90,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year (experience dependent)