The FUSION hybrid ROV is a fresh approach to underwater vehicles that exemplifies design, capability and intuitiveness. SRS understands operators are always looking for force multipliers and FUSION meets this requirement with advanced sensor integration. Built mission ready, FUSION is designed for rapid deployment during challenging missions and is trusted by navies around the world.
- Highly capable portable hybrid ROV - deploy as an ROV with a tether or as an AUV
- Fully integrated imaging and navigation sensors - side scan sonar, imaging sonar, HD video, DVL, AHRS, GNSS, and USBL
- FUSION is the only ROV of its class with an integrated side scan sonar AND gap filler technology
- The system deploys out of the box within minutes
- Intuitive software with fully integrated data management which requires no third-party software.
- Designed for easy operation, and features hot swappable batteries (available in Li or NiMH configurations), and quick release thrusters that are field swappable in less than 60 seconds
- No generator required allowing operations from a broad range of crafts of opportunity.
The FUSION departs from the traditional flexible platform approach and incorporates a suite of high-end sensors designed to enable operators to accomplish complex missions. From a variety of imaging sensors to navigational aids the FUSION is a tightly integrated system that improves vehicle dynamics and eliminates troublesome cables and connectors.
The FUSION is the only ROV with an integrated side scan sonar AND gap filler technology meaning underwater surveys can be completed quickly and efficiently, without the need to re-scan areas lost in the NADIR gap.
Another aspect in which FUSION excels is the intelligent control and navigation system with intuitive supervisory control improving operator confidence and maximizing the quality of data collected. Vehicle characteristics and dynamics are carefully mapped to help improve responsiveness, stability and predictive nature.
FUSION has attitude control, station hold, waypoint navigation and path following. The simple to use interface provides even inexperienced operators with confidence to complete demanding missions. No need for a dedicated engineer to run the automation system.
Expanding on FUSIONs capability is our intuitive mission ready software. Designed in house the software is a comprehensive suite of mission planning, real time control, post mission analysis, report generate and more. Gone are the days of operators needing a software engineering degree.
Optimized for use on the touchscreen controller, the software is simple to learn while providing extensive capabilities for advanced functionality such as forward looking sonar mosaic, side scan sonar mosaic, automated report generating and acoustic wireless control.
To maintain the FUSION system portability, the Human Machine Interface (HMI) provides an elegant and powerful tablet-based solution. There are different functional control options that cater to varied operational requirements while providing full system control, mission programming, and mission analysis in a completely self-contained controller.
The compact controller unit is a single tablet touchscreen design with physical controls offering handheld operation where footprint is a premium. For operations requiring enhanced display capabilities the HMI supports an external display.
As a ROV the FUSION tether and reel continue to raise the bar. Being a battery powered system the FUSION benefits from only requiring a data and communications link to the surface. The result is the ability to use an ultra-small diameter tether.
Managing tether can be a challenge, but not with the compact, lightweight reel. The reel includes a line counter, level wind and quick change spool. Additionally, the reel is battery powered (electronics) keeping with the "no generator" design of the FUSION system.
The FUSION is not just a well-equipped and capable ROV system, but an expandable sensor collection and manipulation tool. A variety of tightly integrated options are available to enhance mission capability requirements. Four (4) auxiliary ports and a unique modular utility cavity offer easy mission configuration.
- Two Function Grabber
- Two Function Continuous Rotate Grabber
- Dual Five Function Manipulator Package
- High Strength Cutter
- AUV (untethered) Mode
- Side Scan Sonar (ROV or AUV mode)
- USBL Positioning System
- Payload Release Mechanism
- Payload Containers
- Zero Point TiTAN Disruptor Integration
- Wireless Remote Connection
- And more....
WHY FUSION IS BETTER
- Mission ready Hybrid system operating as ROV/AUV/COM/DDV
- FUSION pricing based on complete sensor suite
- Rapid deployment
- ROV mode for active system control
- AUV mode for autonomous operations
- Only hybrid ROV with Nadir gap filling technology
- Battery powered which eliminates the need for generators on the surface support craft
- Can be transported as excess checked baggage
- Low drag tether & reel
- Small expeditionary footprint
- Expandable capability